Flexible Operational Leases Help Manufacturers Scale in North America
Current worldwide challenges are forcing North American manufacturers to re-analyze supply chains for mission critical IC components—to ensure reliable delivery, quality and protection of intellectual property. Developing self-reliant and scalable manufacturing within North America is more important today than ever with large scale shifts in the manufacturing eco-system.
So how do semiconductor manufacturers meet demand while keeping CAPEX down?
CMTec and Somerset ATE Solutions Partner to Provide Comprehensive Financial Solutions for Backend SEMI Customers
Legacy Semiconductor Equipment Support
In addition to buying, refurbishing and selling legacy semiconductor equipment, CMTec serves your existing equipment support needs, regardless of where your purchased the equipment.
NEW! Now offering virtual troubleshooting to reduce downtime and eliminate travel requirements.
- Growing Network of Expert Technicians
- Support, Service and Spares
- We treat you like gold!
Please see below for a list of equipment we are currently able to support. If you do not see your equipment on this list, please CONTACT US to discuss your needs - we may be able to assist you.
CMTec Launches New Legacy Semiconductor Equipment Support Division
For over 20 years, CMTec has provided OEM-level support to Customers that rely on us for quality refurbished semiconductor equipment. We are now taking this support to the next level by making it available to legacy semiconductor equipment users regardless of where the equipment was purchased.
We are pleased to announce the opening of a new division within CMTec to address your legacy semiconductor equipment support requirements, including:
- Installations, decommissioning, and equipment transfers
- Preventive and corrective maintenance service calls
- On-demand troubleshooting and repair calls
- On-site support engineers (semi-annual and annual contracts)
- Spare parts support as available
Top 5 Things to Consider When Buying Used Semiconductor Equipment
Why you should NOT buy from a typical used equipment broker
Buying new semiconductor equipment is not always an option.
buying used semiconductor equipmentYour company may be a startup that cannot justify the cost of new equipment. Or, you may work for a large manufacturing company faced with product end of life challenges. You either do not want to invest in new equipment, or as is frequently the case with many government and industrial products, you cannot change the equipment in your production line once it is qualified.
So, you head to Google and start your search for a used wedge bonder, ball bonder or whatever piece of used semiconductor equipment you require.
Used Wedge Bonders
CMTec is a leading supplier of refurbished, used wedge bonders from the top manufacturers in the industry including Kulicke & Soffa (K&S), F&K Delvotec, and Hesse Mechatronics.
Our fully refurbished wedge bonding equipment may be just what you need for your challenging wire bonding applications. Here are just a few we have currently available.
- K&S 8090 Large Area Wedge Bonder: fast and accurate combining 5 wire per second speed, large bonding area and fine-pitch capability
- K&S 8060 Gold, Aluminum and Copper Wedge Bonder: offers a broad array of material handling options
- Hesse Mechatronics Bondjet BJ820 High Speed Fully Automatic Fine Wire Wedge Bonder
- F&K Delvotec G5 64000 Fully Automatic All-in-one Wire bonder
- K&S 4526 Manual Wedge Bonder
Why CMTec for Used Semiconductor Equipment?
Here are the top 8 reasons to work with CMTec when you’re ready to buy or sell used semiconductor equipment:
- CMTec offers 40 years experience in the semiconductor equipment market, we understand your business and your applications.
- We own—and fully stand behind every piece of equipment we sell.
- We sell only fully refurbished semiconductor equipment – you will know what you’re getting.
- Applications support and service are available; we are invested in helping you succeed.
- We love trade-ins! We will buy back your equipment when you’re ready to upgrade.
- A comprehensive spare parts inventory ensures maximum up time for your equipment.
- Warranties are available on most equipment.
- Do you have used semiconductor equipment to sell? We offer a fair price and a quick sale—overall a better experience than you’ll have with typical used equipment brokers.
Used Semiconductor Equipment - How CMTec is Taking the Lead
CMTec is a thriving used semiconductor equipment company. They are not only celebrating 20 years of excellence but also a business concept that fulfills the needs of high-tech manufacturers from startups to enterprise level operations. CMTec Founder and Owner, Bruno Truttman, launched the company in Switzerland in 1998.
Bruno has been involved in the semiconductor equipment business for over 40 years, working 10 years for original equipment manufacturer (OEM) ESEC before taking his vision to new heights to create CMTec.