Rudolph Technologies NSX® wafer inspection systems offer high throughput along with repeatable macro wafer defect inspection for defects 0.5 micron and larger.
Macro wafer defects can occur at various phases of semiconductor manufacturing, and can have a major impact on the quality of your microelectronic devices. This cost-effective used Rudolph Technologies NSX 105 wafer inspection system quickly and accurately detects critical defects and provides quality assurance in addition to valuable process information.
The NSX 105 wafer inspection system is field proven across a wide range of applications including semiconductor, wafer bumping, MEMS, optoelectronics, micro displays and data storage.
Key features of this fully refurbished wafer inspection system:
- Wafer probe process analysis
- Automated macro defect inspection
- Quick, reliable 2D bump inspection
- Advanced process control and reporting
- Fast, flexible refurbished UltraPort-5 automated wafer inspection handling system that handles 150mm through 300mm whole wafers and wafers on film frames
Interested in this used wafer inspection system? Please click the button below to request more information or a quote.
Do you have used semiconductor equipment to sell?
Please CONTACT US at one of our three worldwide locations for assistance buying or selling used semiconductor equipment.